Purpose: To honor the legacy of Mary A. Hawes, by providing a General Education Scholarship to a qualified graduating senior or college student.
The amount of this award is $1000
1. Applicant must be a graduating High School Senior or college student.
2. Accepted to or attending an accredited college or university.
3. Applicant must have a GPA of 2.5 or above
4. Positive Social Media presence.
5. Submit essay answering the following question: What personal life experience have you encountered that determines your current state of being?
Applications submitted from high school students without the essay will not be considered. Reference letters are strongly suggested but not required.