Purpose: To award an undergraduate student or adult learner, majoring in a health profession.
The amount of this award is $1000
1. Applicant must be a graduating High School Senior, undergraduate or adult learner
2. Accepted to or attending an accredited college or university
3. Applicant must have a GPA of 2.5 or above
4. Positive Social Media presence.
5. Submit essay answering the following question: How would you describe the differences surrounding racial discrimination in public health?
Applications submitted from high school students without the essay will not be considered. Reference letters are strongly suggested but not required.