Purpose: To honor the legacy of Marlow Clifton Johnson, by providing a book scholarship to a student pursuing an Engineering degree.
The amount of this award is $325
1. Applicant must be pursuing a degree in Engineering.
2. Applicant must be a graduating High School Senior, college student or adult learner.
3. Applicant must have a GPA of 2.5 or above
4. Positive Social Media presence.
5. Submit essay answering the following question: What excites you about Mechanical Engineering and how will you use your degree to impact your community?
Applications submitted from high school students without the essay will not be considered. Reference letters are strongly suggested but not required.