Purpose: To honor the legacy of Mansour Alwan, Engineer, by providing a scholarship to a student pursuing a STEM related field of study from the NJ/PA area.
The amount of this award is $1000
1. Applicant must be a resident of the PA/NJ area
2. Applicant must be a graduating High School Senior, college student, graduate student or adult learner.
3. Applicant must have a GPA of 2.5 or above
4. Positive Social Media presence.
5. Submit essay answering the following question: What problem in the World would you like to solve from an engineering perspective? How would you go about doing it?
Applications submitted from high school students without the essay will not be considered. Reference letters are strongly suggested but not required.